The Northern Arizona Fire District is pleased to announce the Grand Opening of the new Fire Station 31 and Fire Administration Office.
A Ribbon Cutting Ceremony followed by an Open House are scheduled for
June 16, 2021 - 12:00pm - 2:00pm.
Members of the public are encouraged to come by and meet their NAFD firefighters
Qualified candidates will be notified if selected to test for the position
If selected, a practical skills exam, oral interview and chief’s interview will be scheduled.
The applicant must successfully complete each portion of the testing process to be eligible for employment.
New hire job offers shall be contingent upon successful completion of a medical/physical examination, psychological examination, drug screening and background review including motor vehicle records and criminal conviction history. If the individual does not successfully pass these examinations, the offer shall
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED
First Review: May 14, 2021
Applications are available at:
Rhonda Johnson, Administrative Assistant
2600 E Northern Avenue
Kingman, AZ 86409
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License
- Arizona Firefighter I and II certification or equivalent
- Arizona Emergency Medical Technician or Arizona Certified Emergency Paramedic (Paramedic preferred) or equivalent
- Hazardous Materials First Responder Operations certification
- Ability to speak, read, and write the
- Meet NAFD physical standards
- Meet insurability requirements of the District’s insurance carrier
Resolution to Change District Name Passes at The regular board meeting 11/19/2020