Frequently Asked Questions

I see a fire. Has it been reported yet?

If you see a wildfire or property (car or structure) fire, please immediately call 911.

If the fire has already been reported, we're on the way.

If the fire hasn't been reported yet, they will dispatch the correct fire apparatus.

Can I burn trash?

No.  It is never acceptable to burn trash.  Burn permits are not issued for trash.

If you have a burn permit, it does NOT allow you to burn trash.

In short, no.

How do I report a fire hazard?

To report the hazard to Mohave County, click here.

On the new page that opens, click on "Fire Hazard Request" and submit your complaint.